High School Grades 7 – 12
Our small classes, integrated studies, and meaningful Jewish experiences provide a challenging, nurturing environment where every student can:
- feel at home in a warm, caring classroom and school community;
- develop Jewish values and identity through classroom learning and Jewish experiences in and out of school;
- explore academic strengths and interests, with a broad range of elective course options to choose from;
- forge a relationship with Israel through the study of history, modern Israeli society, current affairs and Hebrew language;
- explore their passions through co-curricular athletics, debating, visual and performing arts and a broad range of clubs;
- compete locally, nationally and internationally in athletics, debating, public speaking, and Reach for the Top;
- learn to navigate their physical and mental well-being, healthy relationships, and academic decision-making through grade-specific guidance programs and one-on-one support;
- contribute to their community through hands-on community service;
- gains the skills and confidence to succeed in the next step of their life journey after High School.
Talk to Us about High School
Experience for yourself what makes Gray Academy a special place for students in Grades 7 through 12.