Early Years at Gray Academy
Junior Kindergarten and Kindergarten
Between the ages of 3 and 5, your growing child is developing new skills, making friends and engaging in imaginative play. Junior Kindergarten and Kindergarten are an important part of cognitive, motor, language and social development at this stage.
Our play-based approach, small classes and exceptional team of educators provide a nurturing environment where your child will:
- be welcomed into a warm, caring classroom and school community;
- make friends and learn about cooperative play;
- develop fine motor skills in our new Discovery Room;
- develop literacy, numeracy and language skills;
- boost brain development by listening, speaking and singing in English, Hebrew and French;
- integrate science, nature and teamwork in our Little Green Thumbs classroom garden program;
- explore Jewish themes through language, celebrations and cultural experiences;
- learn to live the values of kindness, respect and community;
- express creativity with specialists in art, music and movement;
- learn the skills and routines needed for successful advancement to Kindergarten and Grade 1.
Explore our exceptional Early Years program
Let’s talk about all the possibilities Junior Kindergarten and/or Kindergarten at Gray Academy can open up for your child and your family.
Contact our Director of Admissions, Judi Price-Rosen, at 204.477.7489 or email@example.com and explore Gray… your way!