Located in the heart of the Asper Jewish Community Campus, the Kaufman-Silverberg Library is a valuable, resource-rich asset that helps Gray Academy students, families and community members explore new knowledge, ideas and stories.
We’re still accessible!
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has kept our library space closed to students and the public since last spring, library materials are still accessible through our online tools. Patrons can reserve books, music, movies and more in multiple languages, including English, Hebrew and Yiddish. Strict protocols are in place to ensure safe handling of all library borrowed and returned materials.
For Gray Academy Students
- Students in JK – Grade 2 have story time and an in-class book exchange opportunity once a cycle.
- Students in Grades 3-6 have learned how to log in and reserve books through the online library catalogue. Many students are taking advantage of this option to find their next great read. Students’ selections are delivered directly to their classrooms.
- Students in High school have their own login information for the library website, allowing them to take advantage of all the mobile library services.
Once a cycle, HaMorah Ana wheels her mobile library to Elementary classes
For Gray Academy Families
- All parents/guardians of currently enrolled Gray Academy students are entitled to a free library membership.
- Families can browse the online library catalogue anytime.
- To reserve materials for yourself, all you have to do is set up a login/password.
- To get started, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you your login information.
- Once your account is active, you can log in any time to reserve items, review the items you have on loan or renew if you need more time.
- We can send library materials home with your child, or you can make arrangements to pick them up at the main Asper Jewish Community Campus security desk.
Thank You for Your Support
While we have had to keep our doors closed, we have been hard at work re-imagining innovative ways to continue serving our students and community patrons. We always welcome additional support to provide the best new materials and technologies.