Framework for Health and Safety 2021-2022
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 9, 2021
Click here or on the icon to see the updated version of our Framework for Health and Safety for the 2021-2022 school year.
- This critical document outlines detailed protocols for teaching and learning safely at school for all grades.
- There is a lot of information to take in, including start-of-school and day-to-day routines at school.
- The Framework is updated on an ongoing basis, whenever new information becomes available or new Public Health directives come into force.
- We thank our students, staff and families for supporting these protocols at school and at home.
Our Framework Continues to Evolve
- The protocols outlined in this year’s Framework reflect the latest pandemic details and protocols as of September 9, 2021.
- The pandemic landscape continues to evolve here in Manitoba and around the globe.
- We will continue to monitor all pandemic developments and will adapt and respond to any and all new or modified mandates from the Government of Manitoba.
- In particular, we are monitoring a worldwide surge in the COVID-19 delta variant and the possibility of a fourth wave of COVID-19 in our province.
- As always, we will inform families promptly of any new mandates and/or protocols.
Staff and students must self-screen daily for COVID-19 related symptoms and/or risk before entering the school. Click on the poster for self-screening criteria:
Parents, Volunteers and Visitors
- At this time, our building is open for staff and students only.
- Access to the school building by parents/guardians, volunteers and/or visitors is by invitation or appointment only.
- If you would like to make an appointment, you can call or email the school, or click to use our convenient Appointment Request Form.
- All visitors, including parents/guardians, must complete submit an online COVID-19 self-screening questionnaire, no earlier than the day of the appointment, for entry to the school building.
- Upon arrival, visitors must show proof of vaccination before they will be admitted to the school building.