Framework for Health and Safety 2020-2021
A MUST-READ FOR ALL FAMILIES
Click here or on the icon to see the latest, updated version of our Framework for Health and Safety 2020-21. (Updates are noted clearly in the document.)
- This critical document outlines detailed protocols for teaching and learning safely five days a week for all students in JK through Grade 12.
- There is a lot of information to take in, including detailed health and safety protocols and daily routines at school
- The Framework is updated on an ongoing basis, whenever new information becomes available or new Public Health directives come into force.
- We thank our students, staff and families for supporting these protocols at school and at home.
Our Framework Continues to Evolve
As of October 30, 2020, the Winnipeg Metropolitan Region is in “Red” (Critical) pandemic response status; the rest of the province and all Manitoba schools remain in “Orange” (Restricted) pandemic response status. Gray Academy is has responded to all changes put forth by the Province and will continue to do so as Manitoba’s pandemic landscape evolves. The protocols outlined in the iteration above reflect the latest information and Public Health directives, as of November 3, 2020.
Staff and students must self-screen daily for COVID-19 related symptoms and/or risk before entering the school. Click on the poster for self-screening criteria:
Parents and Visitors
- At this time, our building is open for staff and students only.
- Access to the school building by parents/guardians and/or visitors is by invitation or appointment only. This includes drop off and pick up times.
- If you would like to make an appointment, you can call or email the school, or click to use our convenient Appointment Request Form.
- In addition, for the health and safety of our students and staff, all visitors, including parents/guardians, must complete submit an online COVID-19 self-screening questionnaire, no earlier than the day of the appointment, for entry to the school building.
Gray Academy Communications on COVID-19: