Re-opening Our School Building
As of June 1, we are permitted to open our school for limited use by staff and students.
Gray Academy Protocols
Click on the following document to review detailed Gray Academy protocols for safeguarding the health and safety of our students, staff and school community, as we begin to re-open:
Staff and students must self-screen daily for COVID-19 related symptoms and/or risk before entering the school. Click on the poster for self-screening criteria:
Parents and Visitors
- At this time, our building is open for staff and students only.
- Access to the school building by parents/guardians and/or visitors is by invitation or appointment only. This includes drop off and pick up times.
- If you would like to make an appointment, you can call or email the school, or click to use our convenient Appointment Request Form.
- In addition, for the health and safety of our students and staff, all visitors, including parents/guardians, must complete submit an online COVID-19 self-screening questionnaire, no earlier than the day of the appointment, for entry to the school building.
Information for Families – June 2020
- Gray Away – Remote learning continues for the remainder of the school year.
- Students at school – During the final weeks of our school year, we are inviting students, in limited numbers, to come into the building to see their friends, see their teachers, clear out their lockers (if applicable) and wind down their school year on a positive note.
- Public health guidelines – All public health guidelines for limited school facility use have been implemented, including physical distancing protocols and extra sanitization.
Gray Academy Communications on COVID-19: