If You Missed the Feb 5 Deadline, Re-Enroll Today!
The re-enrollment process
- Priority (re-)enrollment closed at 4:30 p.m. Friday, February 5.
- General Enrollment for new families is open Monday, February 8 – Friday, February 22.
- Spaces are filling quickly, and we can not hold spaces for you. If you haven’t done so already, please re-enroll as soon as possible!
- The (re-)enrollment process should take less than 10 minutes per child.
- When you are done filling in all re-enrollment information for each child, please don’t forget to hit “SUBMIT” to complete your submission.
- Your re-enrollment form(s) and payment for deposit(s) and student fee(s) will be reviewed by the school to make sure all information is correct and payment has been processed.
- You will receive an email for each child, confirming placement for 2021-2022.
NEW: late fees will apply!
- For the first time, a late fee of $150 will apply to re-enrollments received after February 22.
- A late fee of $250 will apply to re-enrollments received after March 25.
- Late fees are over and above the Parental Contribution.
- The Winnipeg Board of Jewish Education remains committed to ensuring no child is turned away because of a family’s inability to pay the full Parental Contribution.
- Click here to access information and applications for needs-based Bursary Assistance.
- Links to the application forms for needs-based bursaries will be available to you on the confirmation page once your (re-)enrollment form is submitted.
- The deadline for Bursary Assistance applications for the 2021-2022 school year is Thursday, March 25, 2021.
- Bursary Assistance applications will only be processed for families who have completed all steps in the (re-)enrollment process, including submission of the form and payment of the deposit and student fee for each child.