Spaces Are Still Available for 2021-2022!
If you are interested in applying:
Step 1. Contact Us – the Most Important Step in the Process!
Get in touch with our Director of Admissions, Judi Price-Rosen by email or at 204.477.7489. Judi will set up a time to learn about your family and share details about our school, our General and Judaic studies programs, and our co-curricular opportunities for students.
Step 2. Apply for Admission
Once we determine that Gray Academy is a great fit for your child(ren), Judi will provide you with everything you need to apply for admission to Gray Academy.
Step 3. Confirm Your Child’s Acceptance
We will review your application and supporting documentation. Once we know all is in order, Judi will formally confirm acceptance with a letter.
Step 4. Apply for Bursary Assistance, If Needed
Gray Academy and the Winnipeg Board of Jewish Education are committed to doing all we can to ensure no family is ever turned away because of inability to pay the full Parental Contribution. Click here to learn about financial supports available and to access bursary application forms, should you need to apply.
Step 5. Come to Your New School
Get ready to be welcomed by students, teachers and new friends!
Answers to Common Questions
What information will I need to apply to Gray Academy?
- your child’s Manitoba Health and personal registration number, if you are a Manitoba resident;
- an official identification document for your child, such as a birth certificate or the photo page of a passport;
- for students applying to Grades 2-8, the most recent report card(s);
- for students applying to Grades 9-12, the most recent report card(s) and the final report card from the 2019-2020 school year.
What type of payment is required when I apply?
- Your application for admission is not considered complete until we receive the non-refundable $400 deposit and $120 student fee for each child.
- Your deposit is put toward your Parental Contribution for each child.
- Click here for details on the Parental Contribution for 2021-2022.
Do you offer extended hours programs? How can I learn more?
We are pleased to provide early drop off, late pick up and in-service and Jewish holiday supervision programs for students in JK through Grade 6.
You can click here to see program details and pricing for the 2021-2022 school year.
What if I need financial assistance?
- Gray Academy and the Winnipeg Board of Jewish Education are committed to ensuring no family is ever turned away because of in ability to cover the full Parental Contribution.
- We are very pleased to offer bursary assistance for families who qualify.
- You can click here to see information about the types of bursary assistance available, along with eligibility requirements and application forms for each.
Thank you for your interest in Gray Academy
We look forward to meeting you!