Apply Now for the 2020-2021 School Year
Step 1. Submit Your Application for Enrollment*
- Click here to get started
- Create an account – creating an account allows you to save your work and come back at a later time, if needed. It also pre-fills your family information if you need to enroll another student. You can use your email as your user name.
- Complete your application – fill in as much information as possible. Fields marked “Required” must be completed in order to advance through the application.
- Submit your application – all the information you’ve entered is sent to the school.
- Enroll another student – if you have more than one students to enroll, you will need to complete a separate application form for each child. The good news is, once you have finished one and start another, your family information will be auto-filled for you, saving you time and effort.
- Pay your deposit and student fee – you will be able to choose from several options to pay your deposit and student fee(s). Your application is not complete until the deposit and student fee for each child are paid. You can pay the deposit and student fees once for all children you are enrolling. This payment is due by Friday, Feb 27.
*NOTE: This application is for families that are currently or are in the process of becoming Canadian residents. If your family is interested in our Visiting International Student Program for High School, please click here for more information.
Step 2. Apply for Bursary Assistance, If Needed
- Gray Academy and the Winnipeg Board of Jewish Education are committed to doing all we can to ensure no family is ever turned away because of financial need.
- Once you have submitted your application, you may apply for needs-based bursary assistance.
- Click here to learn about financial supports available and to access the right bursary application form for your family. (You will also be able to access the link on the application submission confirmation page.)
Step 3. Receive Your Child’s Acceptance
- Once we have had the opportunity to review your application and supporting documentation, we will confirm acceptance with a letter.
- All students who are new to Gray Academy receive a personalized certificate welcoming them for the coming school year.
Step 4. Come to Your New School!
- Get ready to be welcomed by students, teachers and new friends
- If you have general questions about the enrollment process, please contact Judi Price-Rosen, Director of Admissions, at email@example.com.
- If you have questions related to the deposit, student fee, and/or bursary application, please contact Janice Brigden in the Finance Office at 204.477.7482 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Gray Academy!
For Families Who Are Still Exploring
Choosing a school for your child is an important decision. At Gray Academy, we’re here for you every step of the way. We can help you understand how the exceptional academic program and warm, Jewish community environment at Gray Academy fit your child and your family. And when you’re ready, we can walk you through enrollment.
Let Us Know You’re Interested in Gray Academy
- If you are a Canadian resident, complete the Inquiry Form, and our Director of Admissions, Judi Price-Rosen, will be in touch with you to answer any questions and to book your personal tour of Gray Academy.
Visit Us for Your Personal Tour
- Once Judi connects with you, she will meet with you for a personal, grade-specific tour.
- You’ll get to see our students as they go through a typical school day.
- You’ll have the opportunity to get answers to all of your questions about our academic programs, teaching methods and other important details.
- Judi will introduce you to teachers and students who can tell you about the great things that happen every day at Gray Academy.
Welcoming Families from Around the Globe
- We proudly welcome students from around the world. If you are currently living outside Canada, please contact Judi directly at email@example.com for information and guidance.